The university campus of Zamora hosted the presentation of a program with several objectives for the promotion of entrepreneurship.
Education should enable the acquisition of those personal qualities that comprise the basis of the entrepreneurial spirit. If, however, this is not contemplated within the associated regulated study plans in a specific, overlapping, direct or transversal manner, these plans must be complemented with learning models conducive to this environment.
Being totally committed to this teaching approach, and from an absolutely practical orientation that enables the materialization of those business ideas that result from the creativity of our students, the Campus Viriato, an initiative of the Higher Polytechnic College of Zamora, is starting a program for the promotion of the entrepreneurship, which enables:
- The promotion and development of competences
- Specific training for starting a particular type of activity
- The promotion of innovation
- Contemplating self-employment as a possible work opportunity
- Contributing to the creation of a responsible and sustainable business culture