Their research lines range from the valuation of solid and liquid waste to prevention in waste generation, among others.
The Environmental Management and Resource Utilization Group of the University of Salamanca is currently carrying out different scientific activities within the group’s research lines.
– Enzymatic hydrolysis of residues.
– Optimization of the industrial composting process from a pilot simulation plant.
– Dynamic modeling in biological treatment of liquid effluents.
– Biological treatment of leachate.
– Elimination of dyes with specific bacteria.
– Systemic analysis of cogeneration plants.
– Proposal of classification of intelligent fabrics and development of prototypes.